A one off boiler service is a quick and cheap way to ensure your boiler is safe, running efficiently and reliable. The key advantages are:
Most boiler manufacturers recommend that your boiler is serviced once a year and a lot of home owners do this in the autumn just before the central heating comes on. However, one of the key advantages of having a one off boiler service is that you can decide when to have the service. By selecting a time when boiler engineers are less busy, you won’t have to wait as long and you might get a better price.
Other benefits of a one off boiler service
- A one off boiler service can be cheaper than a boiler cover contract.
- You aren't locked into a supplier and can choose the best one for you.
- You can shop around to find cheaper prices.
- You only cover what you need e.g. if you already have home insurance that covers pipes and leaks, you may not need to have a boiler cover contract and a one off boiler service may be a better solution.
- You won't have to meet any eligibility criteria to have a one off boiler service as you often do if you take out boiler cover.
MyBoilerService has made it even easier to book a one off boiler service by helping you find a local Gas Safe
registered approved engineer. Just click on the Get Quote
button to get quotes from up to 5 boiler engineers.