Carbon monoxide, the ‘silent killer’ has no taste, smell or colour so it is very difficult to detect unless you have a monitor or experience symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning. Households are most vulnerable from appliances such as boilers, fires and ovens. Whilst most people are aware that gas devices pose a risk, they may not realise that appliances fuelled by coal, wood and oil can also produce carbon monoxide.
MyBoilerService has put together this carbon monoxide poisoning infographic to enable you to share this valuable information and raise awareness. You can embed the infographic on your blog or website by copying the embed code onto one of your pages*. Help MyBoilerService spread the word and save lives!
One of the easiest ways to make sure your boiler is safe is to have it serviced annually. You can get a quote and book a gas or oil boiler service by clicking on the Get Quote button at the top of the page.
* The MyBoilerService carbon monoxide poisoning infographic is free to use provided the following conditions are met:
1. The link to www.myboilerservice.com must be retained and take the user to the MyBoilerservice website
2. The Infographic cannot be altered in any way.